TEMPRAZ is a new computer homeopathic software module launched by the Hompath – a homeopathic software company in India. TEMPRAZ — The Expert System answers to the queries of a homeopathic physician in his/her clinic. TEMPRAZ unveils the temperament which is akin to a human fingerprint totally specific to each person and therefore uncovers the “REAL PERSON”.
One can now zero in to the temperament of the patient, “The inner self” with just a click of a mouse. TEMPRAZ FILTER in the Hompath software will direct to “THE SIMILLIMUM”.
Following are various special features of the TEMPRAZ homeopathic expert system:
- Finding the temperament of the patient, “The Real person” with the help of Tempraz Evaluation.
- Tempraz words which describe the patient’s qualities along with their meanings. These meanings help to differentiate between two similar standing words.
- Tempraz practical repertory: It is a practical repertory in its true sense with its list of various rubrics applicable to a particular characteristic of a patient.
- Temperament Insights describes in-depth the characteristic of each temperament and how combined temperaments would react.
This is the culmination of 10 years of research and painstaking efforts of Dr. Parinaz Humranwala, her assistants and students.
Dr. Parinaz Humranwala is a bright scholar, an outstandingly successful teacher and a homoeopathic physician, who is admired by fellow practitioners and students alike. Her enthusiasm and dedication to homoeopathy is highly infectious. She has the gifted hand of a healer; a physician’s special touch. Her achievements and contribution in the field of homoeopathy are recognized and acknowledged immensely. She is a regular presenter at various national and international seminars and workshops. Her lectures and presentations are tremendously engrossing, thought-provoking, highly informative, and stimulating to the listener. She has a unique style of her own laced with humor.
A graduate of Gujarat Homoeopathic Medical College, Savli Dr. Parinaz Humranwala has been a topper throughout and since the last 19 years has an established private practice in Mumbai, treating diverse ailments and medical conditions in patients from all walks of life, with the same devotion and sincerity. In 2001, she also received the Best Teacher Award from Rotary Club Mumbai. A recipient of Dr. S.R. Wadia Proficiency Medal in the field of Homoeopathy, she is the Vice-President of I.I.H.P (Indian Institute of Homoeopathic Physician ) Mumbai.
Dr. Humranwala is Hon. Physician, at Mumbadevi Homoeopathic Hospital, Mumbai. Along with that she holds the distinct position in the following institutions; Hon. Asst. Professor, C.M.P. Homoeopathic Medical College, Mumbai, Ex-Hon. Physician, Masina Hospital, Byculla, Mumbai and an Ex-Resident Editor, National Journal of Homoeopathy. She has delivered seminars at various venues in India like Poona, Dehli, Bangalore, Kohlapur, Bhopal, Lucknow, Madurai, Calcutta, Amravati, Sangli, Savli etc. Most of these have been full day seminars for practicing physicians and homeopathic students. She has also delivered seminars in 4 cities in Australia in October 2000.
Dr. Parinaz Humranwala has authored various articles in leading Homoeopathic journals and – Temperament Types – A Study is her first research study being published in the form of a book.
A refined, user friendly TEMPRAZ is a system that makes journey towards simillimum easy, effortless and enjoyable.
• Mental Temperament Materia Medica – Understanding drugs in the light of temperament direct from the source books.
• Translate patient’s mother tongue into rubrics without losing its essence.
• Understand rubrics with a new insight of temperament with the help of word meanings.
• Understood the patient but not the repertory? Navigate through the recommended rubrics from various repertories.
• Parallels – A novel idea, giving you analogy for rubrics.
• Case Studies – A step by step case solving manual.