Homeopathy is a system for treating disease based on the administration of minute doses of a drug that in massive amounts produces symptoms in healthy individuals similar to those of the disease itself. In homeopathic way of treating diseases, homeopathic doctor matches symptoms of a patient with the symptoms of homeopathic medicines as mentioned in homeopathic materia medicas and homeopathic repertories.
I believe this need involved the computers in homeopathy and various homeopathic softwares are developed.
Homeopathic Softwares are the entire set of programs, procedures, and routines associated with the operation of a computer system to analyse patients’ cases in clinics.
Following is the list of available homeopathic softwares worldwide:
1. KHA’s MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks
2. RADAR / RadarOpus
4. Complete Dynamics / Complete Repertory
5. CARA / ISIS
7. Cough & Cold Prescriber by Dr. Rajesh Shah
8. Homeopathy Pro
9. Homeopathic Remedy Finder
11. Earth’s Remedy
12. Repertorium Homeopathicum digital II
13. Boger Comparative Software
14. AtamA Homeopathic Software
15. BOENNREP repertory
16. The “Duprat” expert system
17. Homeopathy Software by Zentrum Publishing
2 thoughts on “List of homeopathic softwares”
yes for purchase
Are we intending to include radionics software in this list?